Monday, April 6, 2009

How to find federal grants for single mothers

Single moms often need to relieve financial difficulties, especially if you own a small business, so it is important that a single mom will know where to look for assistance.

Great place to start searching for federal grants for single or working moms in need could be where you can find great resources on financial aid.

To start your search, you may read an important article on free federal pell grant resources.

Another great place to find Grant programs offered by the government is NEH.
To apply for grant you should go to

If you are a single mother and you are looking for college grants try
To read about this great free of charge service - Enter college grants

If you are a woman, age 35 or older,a U.S. citizen who enrolled in or accepted to an accredited school you may apply to the JRF scholarships program here.
The 2013 application cycle will open on November 1, 2012.

Another place for you to look for Education & Financial Aid, and to get the best Home Mortgage Advice read, you will find it valuable, and you will find hundreds of tips and to help you with managing your money.

A presentation on applying for NEH grants using


No comments: